Rules are in place here so that everyone can enjoy themselves at Sugar Sands RV Resort. Please be a good neighbor and use common sense in any situation not mentioned here. If a ‘situation’ arises please contact the office first, if after hours contact the Park Host with the number provided in your check-in book.
Office Hours: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm (may adjust seasonally or on holidays).
Check-In/Out: Check-in is at 2:00 pm and Check Out is at 11:00 am.
Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
Vehicles: 1 RV and 2 vehicles are allowed per site. RVs should be in good repair and not older than 10 years. No boats, trailers, etc. allowed. Generators are not allowed to be turned on while at the resort.
Children: You are responsible for all behavior and actions of the children with you. For safety reasons, age 15 and under must be supervised by an adult in all areas of the Resort, including the Bathhouse, Pool, and Clubhouse. No motorized golf carts, scooters, or cars are to driven by children or minors in the resort at any time.
Vehicle Washing: Washing on site is allowed. There is a $5 water usage charge for vehicles and $10 for RVs. Please pay in the office prior to washing. We do allow insured outside Detailers to wash your RV or vehicle. In accordance with state law, our resort prohibits draining gray water on the ground.
Wash House: In order to do the best job possible, we have to close the Wash House completely for cleaning. Cleaning normally begins at 11:30 am. Time may be adjusted without prior notice. Wash house is limited to Resort guests only.
Laundry: $2.00 to dry and $2.00 to wash. Change is available in the office. (Located in Wash House)
Trash: To take advantage of our courtesy trash pickup, place your secured trash bags at the curb by 10:30 am. No trash should be placed outside the night before or in any Resort trash cans. Our dumpster is located behind the wall at the northwest corner of the property if you need to dispose of trash after pickup.
Speed Limit: For the safety of everyone, our speed limit is 5 mph. This is strictly enforced.
Visitors: Your visitors may park to either side of the front office parking area, but not on the grass or curb at your site. Keeping the streets clear allows for safe passage of RVs. Please do not park on empty lots.
Grilling: Grills are not allowed on top of the wooden picnic tables. When using Resort grills, please clean after using and dispose of all charcoal.
Not Allowed on Site: Tents, Clotheslines, Firepits, Fireworks, Vehicle Maintenance/Repairs.
General: Campers are expected to keep their sites clean and tidy. No outside appliances. Please secure your valuables, we are not responsible for stolen property. Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, drunkenness, or possession or use of drugs will not be tolerated at any time.
All common areas of the resort are strictly NO SMOKING.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- NO DIVING.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the pool area without an adult.
- Babies and toddlers MUST be in swim diapers to be in the pool area.
- No glass, pets, bicycles, or skateboards are allowed in the pool area.
- No food allowed in pool area. Please use designated area for all food and snacks.
- The pool opens at 9 AM and closes at 9 PM.
We love animals at our resort. We depend on all of our pet-owning guests to help us keep it this way. Please ensure your pet is not being a nuisance to other resort guests by adhering to the following policies:
- Limit of 2 pets per RV
- All pets are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6-foot leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV. There is no exception to the LEASH RULE.
- Pets may not be tied up outside unattended. Owners must remain outside with their pets at all times.
- PET OWNERS MUST BE RESPONSIBLE AND IMMEDIATELY PICK UP AFTER THEIR PET AND DEPOSIT WASTE IN PET WASTE BINS LOCATED IN AND AROUND THE RESORT.
- No pets are allowed inside the Clubhouse, Pool Area, Laundry Room, and Bathhouse. Pets are welcome to visit the office and receive a treat.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your pet is disturbing others, you will be asked to control your pet. If you do not comply and disturbance continues, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- We do not allow aggressive pet breeds. If your pet becomes aggressive towards guests or other pets, you will be asked to leave the Resort.
- Cats are allowed. A 6-foot leash rule is in effect whenever the cat is outside the owner’s RV.
- Non-compliance to any of the pet policies may result in you being asked to leave the resort.