The guidelines are in place here so that everyone can enjoy themselves at Sugar Sands RV Resort. Please be a good neighbor and use common sense in any situation not mentioned here. If an incident arises, please get in touch with the office first. If after hours, call the emergency number provided in your check-in book
- Monday – Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday – Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday and Sunday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Check-In/Out: RV check-in is at 2:00 PM, and check-out is at 11:00 AM. Tiny Home Check-in is at 2:00 PM check out at 10:00 AM. *No arrival after 10:00 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Speed Limit: For the safety of everyone, our speed limit is five (5) mph. This rule is strictly enforced.
Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM- 8:00 AM.
Vehicles: 1 RV and 2 Vehicles per site, no parking in the street (additional parking at the front office). RVs should be in good repair and not older than ten years. All RVs must be self-contained. Tent trailers, tent camping, pop-up campers, converted horse trailers, boats, and trailers are not allowed.
Vehicle Repairs: We do not permit the repairs of vehicles and RVs in the park. You may check with the local listing for businesses that provide services such as oil changes.
Recreational Vehicles: No Boats or Trailers to be parked at your site or on the property. No battery-operated vehicles nor motor-driven cycles, bikes, scooters, ATVs, Dirt Bikes, or golf carts may be driven in the park.
Generators: Generators are not allowed to be turned on while at the resort.
Children: You are responsible for the behavior and actions of the children with you. For safety reasons, aged 15 and under must be supervised by an adult in all resort areas, including the Bathhouse, Pool, and Clubhouse. No playing ball in the street.
Drain Water: State Law prohibits ground disposal of any drain water (gray or black). Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of in sewer drainage.
Sewer Connection etc.: Require a tight seal by sewer donut (or sewer ring) or a screw-type connector. We will not replace any items left on the ground that may be damaged by our maintenance or landscaping team.
Clotheslines: are not permitted.
Vehicle Washing: Washing on-site is allowed. There is a $5 water usage charge for vehicles and $10 for RVs. Please pay in the office before washing. We do let insured outside Detailers wash your RV or vehicle. In accordance with state law, our resort prohibits draining gray water on the ground.
Wash House: To do the best job possible, we have to close the Wash House entirely for cleaning. Cleaning normally begins at 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM. Time may be adjusted without prior notice. The washhouse is limited to Resort guests only.
Laundry: $2:00 to dry and $2:00 to wash. Change is available in the office. (Located in Wash House)
Fitness Center: For liability reasons, absolutely no one UNDER 21 is allowed on exercise equipment in the fitness center, even if an adult is present.
Trash: To take advantage of our courtesy trash pick-up, place your secured trash bags at the curb by 10:00 AM. No trash should be placed outside the night before or in any Resort trash cans. If you need to dispose of trash after pick up, please head to our dumpster at the northwest corner of the property.
Visitors: All visitors must register at the office for a Car Pass; there is a $5 per person per day fee. Your visitor may park on either side of the front office parking area but not on the grass or curb at your site. Keeping streets clear allows for safe passage of RVs. Please do not park on empty lots.
Grilling: Grills are not allowed on top of the wooden picnic tables. When using Resort grills, please clean after using and dispose of all charcoal.
NOT Allowed on Site: Fireworks and firearms of any kind- this includes BB, Airsoft, and Pellet Guns, Tents, Clotheslines, Fire Pits, Fireworks, and Vehicle Maintenance/Repairs.
General: Campers are expected to keep their sites clean and tidy. No outside appliances. Please secure your valuables, and we are not responsible for stolen property. Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, drunkenness, or possession or use of drugs will not be tolerated.
All common areas of the resort are strictly NO SMOKING.
- No Lifeguard on duty
- No diving
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the pool area without an adult.
- No pets
- Babies and toddlers MUST be in swim diapers in the pool area.
- Anyone behaving unsafe or destructively will be removed from the pool area.
- Only bathing suits are permitted in the pool, and no cotton material is permitted (cut-offs, t-shirts, etc.)
- No glass, pets, bicycles, or skateboards are allowed in the pool area.
- No food allowed in pool area. Please use designated area for all food and snacks.
- The pool opens at 9 AM and closes at 9 PM.
We love animals at our beautiful resort. We depend on all of our pet-owning guests to help us keep it this way. Please ensure your pet is not being a nuisance to other resort guests by adhering to the following policies:
- We are a pet-friendly resort. They are more than welcome in our tiny homes and RV sites.
- We enforce a limit of two (2) pets per RV.
- All pets are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6-foot leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV. There is no exception to the leash rule.
- Pets may not be tied up outside unattended. Owners must remain outside with their pets at all times.
- Pet Kennels placed outside are prohibited. The manager must approve all pet fencing.
PET OWNERS MUST BE RESPONSIBLE AND IMMEDIATELY PICK UP AFTER THEIR PETS AND DEPOSIT WASTE IN PET WASTE BINS LOCATED IN AND AROUND THE RESORT. No pets are allowed inside the clubhouse, pool area, laundry room, fitness room, and wash house. Pets are welcome to visit the office and receive a treat.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace of the other guests. If your pet is disturbing others, you will be asked to control your pet. If you do not comply and the disturbance continues, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- We do not allow aggressive pet breeds. If your pet becomes aggressive towards guests, or other pets, you will be asked to leave the resort.
- Cats are allowed. A 6-foot leash rule is in effect whenever the cat is outside the owner’s RV.
- Non-compliance to any pet policies may result in you being asked to leave the resort.
Violation of these Guidelines: is ground for ejection from the park without refund.
Liability: Neither Sugar Sands RV Resort nor its employees are responsible for accidents, injuries, or losses from any cause.
Responsibility: You are responsible for damage caused by yourself and/or members of your camping party.
Refunds: No refunds will be given to weather or early departure.
Tiny Homes Guidelines
These guidelines are for guests renting the Tiny Home. Please review our general resort guidelines as well.
Check-in: time is 2:00 PM. If you intend to arrive before 2:00 PM, please notify our office, and we will make every effort to have your Tiny Home available. However, we cannot guarantee its availability until 2:00 PM. Additional fees may apply.
Check-out: time is 10:00 AM. We ask that you honor our check-out time promptly to minimize hardship on our housekeeping and guest services staff and the next guests arriving on your site. In the extreme event that you require a late check-out, we will do our best to accommodate the request. An additional fee will apply.
Quiet Time: is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Tiny Home Occupancy: Maximum number of people allowed in a Tiny Home is based on the number of people in the Tiny Home sleep per the Fire Marshall. If more than the maximum, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- An adult 21 years or older must be present in Tiny Home.
Pets: We are a pet-friendly resort. A $45.00 fee will apply per pet.
Housekeeping: This service is available upon request. Please get in touch with the front desk when you need your unit refreshed. Our refresh service includes replacing bath towels every two (2) days, plus emptying trash and replenishing soap and toilet paper as needed. A fee will apply.
Damage/missing Items: Starting at $150.00 depending on the damage. A damage fee will be charged to the credit card on file for damages to Sugar Sands RV Resort properties, including all Tiny Homes furnishings and structures.
Lost Key: Charge of $10.00
No Smoking in Tiny Home: $250.00 fee will apply.
Trash Pick-up: We offer courtesy trash pick-up once a day at 10:00 AM. Place your secured trash bags at the curb by 10:00 AM.
Refunds: No refund will be given to weather or early departure.
Forms of Payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash, or money orders. Sorry, no checks.